Keila's Blog

Friday, January 06, 2006

December Individual Blog

Unfortunately I had a previous engagment I registered for back in July for Dec 3, so I was not able to make it to the last class. I went home for Christmas and I never realized I would miss home so much until now. I do like Mississippi and do want to be in the south for a while, but I want to go back to the North one day. My semester exams went by smoothly for me. I did a little thinking about how I was going to go about executing them of course. I have a computer program to make tests on my computer at home so that part is easy. The program can make mutlitple versions and provide an answer key for each version. I ended up giving my 5th period (my class with 11 students) all the same test and telling them to seperate so there would be no cheating. I put a sheet of paper on top of their exam and told them to write their name on top. After they turned it in I wrote the number in my grade book that corresponds to their name on the back of the exam and then handed them all out to the class so we could grade them in class. I have a very good class so the plan worked well. I had 4 out of 6 classes exams graded before I left for break, which enabled me not to take any work home over break. I enjoyed my parents while home and my sister. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!! I am glad to be back and my students were happy to see me when they came back.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well.. it's like I thought!

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    а все таки: прелестно! а82ч

     

Post a Comment

<< Home