Keila's Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March Blog I

My principal is the most lazy excuse for a man. I have asked to go on workshops this year and he never gets back to me. I write memos, email and ask in person and he forgets. I ask for items for my room and he also forgets. As a teacher this is really disheartening. This makes me not want to teach, not want to come to the school and if I do...again...NOT teach. I am getting tired of NPHS and tired of the environment and the atmosphere. I seem to be enjoying my kids more and more everday. I am so glad Spring is almost here because I am going to start working out again to keep my sanity and fit back into some of my clothes. Spring break is finally here and I am happy. One more 9-week to go until summertime fun!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home