Keila's Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March Blog II

I am meeting some classmates in Jackson the last weekend of MArch so we can get started and motivate each other on our portfolios. Parent conferences are in March and so that is one day of no work. I plan on giving many quizzes and tests in the last 2 weeks of March because APril I will be out getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Then my dad is having surgery and I am going home for 2 days and then state tested subjects and I do not want get kids behind by doing work then. I have found through talking, that some of my older kids 16-17 who are behind still come to school because simply put, "there is nothing else to do". I find this fascinating because if I had nothing to do at that age I most certainly didn't want to hang out with younger people.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home