Keila's Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

April Blog I

This month seems short. Let me just break down my calendar for you
Week One: Calendar Math project and Wizdom teeth removal
Week two: Daddy having surgery and I am taking two days off of work
Week three: Math project
Week four: Mississippi state tested subjects and MTC class where portfolios will be due

This month will hopefully go by fast as to enter the final month of this school year. I am doing two projects so the kids can have a change of pace of math environment. I find that they are getting bored with just teaching and lecturing and I am getting bored as well. Prom was moved from APril 21 to the first week in May. I was going to chaperone but I plan on going out that Friday night. I REALLY wanted to go see my 10th graders from last year go to their first prom. I found out in March that one of my 9th grade students from last year who was pregnant and had her baby in July is pregnant again. WTW (what the world)??? How does this happen. Why does this happen? I asked her if she wanted it to happen and she replied, "No it just happened." This girl is 16, where is her momma???

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home