Keila's Blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

T.I.M.E

What is time??? The Item in My life that there is not Enough of...that is T.I.M.E. I work from 7-3:30 and get home by 4:30, depending on the time I leave school. I run a few (1-2) errands and then all of a sudden it is 10pm at night and time for me to go back to sleep so I can be fully rested for the next day. My students are starting to get a little bit restless. I think they would rather be outside instead of listening to ME teach. There have also been at least two fights each week at my school since we have gotten back from spring break. My tutoring gig is going GREAT...I am learning a lot myself about the kids as well as Algebra I state tested material. My first check came through for it...wHOA!!! I put it in my credit union account with ole miss. I am planning on investing in some c.d.s this summer to make my money grow. My T.I.M.E. is so valuable and I love all of it, I just have to figure out a way to put everything I need to do in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home