Keila's Blog

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Final Thoughts....

I now have 4 more weeks of school left. State tests just finished and the students looked so relieved. They are ready for school to end as I am too. The principal decided to move finals up one week, so they are now the week before the last week of school. I don't know how the last week is going to turn out?? But I am anxious to see. My more advanced students are starting to ask for Algebra I work and of course since I really like math, I am making worksheets for them and teaching stuff to them on the side. I am done with my after school JBHM Tutoring and I do miss my students from those Tuesdays and Thursdays. I also am thinking about switching to another school district for next year. The Delta is very slow and I am ready for a change. I will let you know if I do.